SOCOM FAST-ATTACH® SUPPRESSOR TRAINERS
Training Devices for Use with SOCOM Fast-Attach® Adapters
- Mimic the weight and dimensions of SureFire SOCOM Fast-Attach® suppressors
- Allow multiple training ammunition and live ammunition options
- Provides no sound reduction
Train Smarter. SureFire Suppressor Trainers are intended for use with marking cartridges (e.g. Simunition® FX®, and UTM), training ammunition (e.g. SRTA), frangible and live ammunition in a training environment. The SureFire Trainers mimic the length, weight and attachment of SureFire SOCOM Fast-Attach® suppressors, allowing warfighters to train as they would fight when participating in force on force training scenarios. Every SureFire Suppressor Trainer is made in the U.S.A.
Patented Fast-Attach® design attaches and removes in seconds
Provides multiple live and simulated round training options
Durable construction for long service life
Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
5.56 mm / 7.62 mm
Black, Dark Earth
1.5 inches (3.8 cm)
(556) 6.2 in (15.7 cm) / (762) 8.4 in (21.3 cm)
LENGTH ADDED TO WEAPON*
(556) 4 in (10.2 cm) / (762) 5.6 in (14.2 cm) *Actual length may vary, depending on which SureFire adapter is used
(556) 15.9 oz (452 g) / (762) 19.5 oz (552 g)
There are no reviews yet.