- Unique X-shaped thermal plastic urethane (TPU) shell
- EVA high-density foam for superior shock absorption
- Lightweight TPU and Cordura nylon construction
- Forceful spring-back action that gives you the protection you need
- Cool Max inner surface for wicking moisture away
- Anti-skid inner surface to keep pad secured
- Spandex adjustable straps with Hatch Rapid Deployment Clips and hook & loop closure for secure fit
The XTAK Elbow Pads are extremely lightweight and provide superior protection and shock absorption, while remaining flexible enough to move the way the body moves. The thermal plastic urethane (TPU) shell has a unique X shape and it features Cordura nylon construction with EVA high-density foam. The CoolMax inner surface wicks away moisture, while the anti-skid neoprene patch in the center helps keep the pad secured. One size fits all.
Color: Coyote Tan
Size: One Size Fits All
Material: TPU, Cordura Nylon, EVA Foam
Founded in 1967, the Hatch Corporation has evolved as the undisputed leader in the law enforcement glove market, with a strong reputation based on quality and user driven innovations.Today, Hatch provides quality gloves and other protective gear for uniformed duty, tactical, corrections, military, industrial safety/medical rehabilitation, and more. Its products are of the highest quality available in terms of materials, construction and durability. Hatchs market-driven designs incorporate the latest materials and technology for the highest levels of protection and durability available. Hatch product developments are influenced with the performance needs of the professional end user in mind. Hatch brands include Friskmaster™ cut resistant gloves, Operator™ tactical gloves, headwear and duty or mission specific bags.