The AMP is a versatile, double-ended pouch that works perfectly as a small IFAK pouch or as a general-purpose pouch. The AMP fits medical supplies, two 5.56 magazines, a poncho or other similarly-sized items.
• Built with heavy-duty nylon
• Dual opening allows easy access from both ends
• Can be mounted vertically on MOLLE and either vertically or horizontally on belts
• Pull tab assists in removing contents
• Features adjustable shock cord for compression of contents or external attachment of items
• Closures secure with an adjustable 1″ side-release buckle
• Large loop fastener panel underneath closure flaps features two separate silencing panels, enabling one or both flaps to secure with hook and loop, or with only the buckle
• External loop fastener panels for attachment of label patches
• Features laser-cut MOLLE sides for attachment of additional items
This product is member tested and recommended by the National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA).
Covered by HSGI’s® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA. HSGI® Long Clips included.