Like the original TACO®, the X2R®will handle any type of rifle magazines thrown at it, but the stacked design allows the user to carry two mags in a single pouch that takes up only 3″ of horizontal space on your platform. Buckled cover protects and further secures contents.
• Uses thin sheet of HDPE to separate and lock nearly any combination of magazines into place
• Deployed easily and silently on demand
• Strip of loop fastener sewn inside
• MOLLE version includes HSGI® Clips for attachment to MOLLE or PALS
• ABM version can mount to belts up to 2.25″
Covered by HSGI’s® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
High Speed Gear’s® Adaptable Belt Mount (ABM) attachment format offers a sturdier alternative for mounting to belts. This attachment method uses a strip of durable, vinyl-backed, heavy-duty nylon laminate and reliable snap closure to create a belt loop. Three laser-cut slits enable the user to thread the loop smaller or larger for 1.5″-1.75″, 1.75″-2″ or 2″-2.25″ belts, respectively. The inside of this fashioned belt loop features a patch of hook designed to match up with the interior loop of our rigger belts to lock the pouch in the desired position on your belt.